- profiling and marketing cookies, used exclusively by third parties other than the owner of this site to collect information on users' behavior while browsing, and on interests and consumer habits, also in order to provide personalized advertising.
DISABLING COOKIES COULD PREVENT THE CORRECT USE OF SOME FUNCTIONS OF THE SITE ITSELF, in particular the services provided by third parties may not be accessible, and therefore may not be viewable:
- YouTube videos or other video sharing services;
- the social buttons of the social networks;
- Google maps.
Instructions for disabling cookies can be found on the following web pages:
Mozilla Firefox - Microsoft Internet Explorer - Microsoft Edge - Google Chrome - Opera - Apple Safari
Third party cookies
This site also acts as an intermediary for third-party cookies (such as buttons for social networks), used to provide additional services and features to visitors and to simplify the use of the site itself, or to provide personalized advertising. This site has no control over their cookies entirely managed by third parties and does not have access to the information collected through these cookies. Information on the use of these cookies and their purposes, as well as on how to disable them, are provided directly by third parties on the pages indicated below.
It is recalled that generally the tracking of users does not involve identification of the same, unless the User is already registered for the service and is also already logged in, in which case it is understood that the User has already expressed his consent directly to the third party when registering for the relevant service (eg Facebook).
- Google Inc.
- Google Analytics: used to analyze the use of the site by users, compile reports on site activities and user behavior, check how often users visit the site, how the site is tracked and which pages are visited most frequently . The information is combined with information collected from other sites in order to create a comparative picture of the use of the site compared to other sites in the same category.
Collected data: browser identification, date and time of interaction with the site, page of origin, IP address.
Place of data processing: the anonymization of the service is active in the European Union.
The collected data do not allow personal identification of users, and are not crossed with other information relating to the same person. They are processed in aggregate and anonymized form (truncated at the last octet). On the basis of a specific agreement (DPA), Google Inc. (data controller) is prohibited from crossing these data with those obtained from other services.
Further information on Google Analytics cookies can be found on the Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites page.
The user can selectively disable (opt-out) the collection of data by Google Analytics by installing the appropriate component provided by Google on his browser (opt out).
- Youtube: platform, owned by Google, for sharing videos. Cookies are set when accessing the page containing the embed, and when the video is started, and do not allow identification of the User unless he is already logged into the Google profile.
For the videos on the site, the "advanced privacy (no cookie)" option has been activated which prevents YouTube from storing visitor information unless they voluntarily play the video. Data collected: number and behavior of users of the service, IP address, information linking visits to the site to the Google account for users already logged in, preferences for viewing videos. Place of data processing: USA.
Social Network Plugin
This site also incorporates plugins and / or buttons in order to allow easy sharing of content on your favorite social networks.
When you visit a page of our website that contains a plugin, your browser connects directly to the servers of the social network from where the plugin is loaded, which server can track your visit to our website and, if necessary, associate it to your social media account, particularly if you are logged in at the time of the visit or if you have recently surfed on one of the websites containing social plugins.
If you do not want the social network to record the data relating to your visit on our website, you must log out of your social media account and, probably, delete the cookies that the social network has installed in your browser.
Plugins are installed on this site with advanced privacy protection functions for users, who do not send cookies or access cookies on the user's browser when the page is opened but only after clicking on the plugin. The collection and use of information by these third parties are governed by their respective privacy policies to which please refer.
- Facebook (cookie information link)
- Twitter (cookie information link)
- LinkedIn (cookie information link)
- Google+ (cookie information link).
User rights Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR), the User can, according to the methods and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- object in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
- know its origin;
- receive intelligible communication;
- have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the treatment;
- request the updating, correction, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
- in cases of consent-based processing, receive at only the cost of any support, your data provided to the owner, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Privacy Guarantor - link to the Guarantor page);
- as well as, more generally, exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current provisions of the law.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller.